Dear Graduate Student,
Are you considering coming to the 2014 ACA conference, the world’s largest conference for professional counselors? It is great place to network with over 3,500 attendees including 700 graduate students from around the world. Plus it will be in Hawaii!
If you need an extra reason to go to the conference, ACA is pleased to announce the lineup for the 2014For Graduate Students and New Professionals Only series:
- Gerald Corey Becoming a Professional Counselor
- Mary Hermann What Graduate Students and New Professionals Need to Know About the New ACA Code of Ethics
- Sam Gladding Developing a Professional Identity
- Shannon Ray Everything Graduate Students and New Professionals Need to Know About the DSM-5
- Brad Erford What Graduate Students and New Professionals Need to Know About Conducting and Publishing Research
- Rebecca Daniel-Burke A Resume Gets You in the Door, But the Interview Gets You the Job
So come see and hear some of the most famous counselors in our profession focus on topics geared specifically for graduate students and new professionals.
For complete information on the ACA conference visit the ACA website at www.counseling.organd click on the conference tab at the top. Check out the graduate student conference volunteer tab to see how your registration can be reduced.
I look forward to seeing you in Hawaii.
ACA Chief Professional Officer