The Education and Training Coordinator will assist with providing training and technical assistance to Open Doors Outreach Network (ODON) providers in 20-40 counties on issues related to providing quality services to victims of child commercial sexual exploitation and sex trafficking. The Education and Training Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Education and Training Director with the development of education materials, presentations, logistical planning and documentation functions for all training and education events for ODON. The Education and Training Coordinator will also be responsible for conducting site visits and providing in person technical assistance alongside the Training and Education Director to service providers to help ensure that all staff members are familiar with the policies, procedures and service models of (ODON). For additional information on Voices for Florida, and the Open Doors Outreach Network, visit our website at voicesforflorida.org
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Experience in curriculum development, experiential learning methods, public speaking, adult learning principles and training development.
• Minimum of 5 years classroom experience.
• Excellent communication skills including experience in facilitating group discussions and coordinating training events
• Preferred knowledge of commercial sexual exploitation of children and young adults and the multidisciplinary response.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year