jobs (835) announcement (554) events (387) students (354) interesting (327) job (298) mental health counseling (275) training (252) school counseling (237) education (205) resources (196) conference (126) advocacy (99) reports (79) seminar (59) article (36) volunteering (36) parenting (29) lecture series (28) research request (28) webinar (25) survey (20) scholarships (16) grants (14) networking (10) awards (9) supervision (3)
Friday, May 31, 2013
Mental Health Counselor Therapist (Ft, Lauderdale)
We are looking for an Individual Counselor and Group Facilitator working for our private program in Ft. Lauderdale as a independent contractor.
- Providing one to one counseling to individuals with behavior and addiction/dependency issues.
- Providing counseling in a daily group setting and to lead weekly support groups.
* MUST have experience working in counseling, group therapy setting
* High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree preferred
* Experience counseling adults with diverse psycho-emotional needs
* Must be able to develop individualized treatment plans
* Strong intuitive skills about people; good judgment and common sense; relate well to others; good listeners, capacity to demonstrate empathy
* ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE REPLIED TO.
Please reply with
Location: (Ft, Lauderdale)
Compensation: Independent Contractor
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
advocacy (99) announcement (554) article (36) awards (9) conference (126) education (205) events (387) grants (14) interesting (327) job (298) jobs (835) lecture series (28) mental health counseling (275) networking (10) parenting (29) reports (79) research request (28) resources (196) scholarships (16) school counseling (237) seminar (59) students (354) supervision (3) survey (20) training (252) volunteering (36) webinar (25)