Counseling of Southwest Florida has a job opening for a per diem substance abuse counselor for our counseling center in Naples Florida. We are looking for someone to start immediately, as the position is currently open.
- · A per diem substance abuse counselor is responsible for facilitating substance abuse educational group sessions and relapse prevention focused substance abuse groups.
- · A per diem substance abuse counselor is also responsible to conduct psychosocial substance abuse, anger management, and Batterer’s intervention assessments, as well as new client orientation.
- · A per diem substance abuse counselor will conduct individual substance abuse therapy sessions.
- · A per diem substance abuse counselor will develop individualized treatment plans with clients and maintain clinical documentation in the clients chart for all clinical services rendered.
- · Schedule would require evening and daytime hours to conduct clinical services.
Call 239-775-0039 or email email@example.com to inquire about the position or submit your resume.