Admissions specialist and community liaison position-
- · Answer phone calls from potential clients and be a point of contact for referral sources and community partners.
- · Conduct in-depth screening and assessments of potential clients for our outpatient substance abuse and co-occurring treatment program.
- · Provide thorough and complete information to potential clients and referral sources about our treatment program, levels of care, clinical model and curriculum.
- · Coordinate insurance, financial and logistical matters for all potential clients.
- · Conduct orientation process with all new clients.
- · Develop and nurture community relationships with service providers, practitioners and community organizations to ensure awareness and education about our program and the services we provide.
The position has a flexible part time schedule with hours varying from week to week. Please call us at 239-309-6635 if you are interested or would like to learn more about the position.