The Renfrew Center of Nashville, Tennessee has an immediate opening for a full-time Primary Therapist/Behavioral Mental Health Counselor.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 16 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 65,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Providing individual, family therapy and group therapy.
- Case management services.
- Pre-authorizations and concurrent reviews with managed care companies.
- Participating as an active member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Collaborating and interacting with referring therapists.
- Maintaining clinical documentation.