Agency: Catholic Charities –Refugees Employed and Productive
Location: Ft. Myers
Contact Person: Allegra Belliard
Salary range: To be discussed
Education and Experience:
- Two years of college and three years of related experience.
- Experience in social services networking
- Working knowledge of the case management process (intake, assessment and action plan) and of social work principles and practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-purpose setting with people of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with well-developed written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of data entry and data management
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and transportation.
- Willingness to learn about Refugee Services eligibility requirements, employment and immigration processes