Substance Abuse Treatment Clinical Director needed for the management
of inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient programs for a
new substance abuse treatment facility in the Houston, Texas area. The
Clinical Director will directly supervise mental health/substance
abuse clinicians and will coordinate with medical staff.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement clinical programs for a new boutique
inpatient treatment center. The Clinical Director will be responsible
for managing the overall patient care process and overall operation of
the facility. The Clinical Director will design and implement
treatment programming across inpatient, partial hospitalization, and
outpatient programs within the facility.
2. Coordinate full range of services
3. Work with healthcare leadership team to recruit and retain
effective staff members.
4. Provides clinical supervision to the clinical staff and interns.
5. Lead interdisciplinary staff meetings.
6. Provide direction and support for crisis-intervention.
7. Monitor patient care, treatment plans and patient outcomes.
8. Conduct individual, group and family counselling sessions when necessary.
9. Coordinate on-call process
10. Assign treatment responsibilities and manage clinical workloads.
11. Provide support on program evaluation, outcomes assessment, and
other data management.
12. All other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have at least an earned master’s degree in
counseling, social work, or psychology (doctorate preferred) from a
regionally accredited graduate school, current state license and/or
certification. Candidate must also have at least five years of
clinical experience in the field of mental health and chemical
dependency, two of which would have been in a leadership role in a
substance abuse treatment facility.
Carl J. Sheperis PhD, NCC, CCMHC, MAC, ACS, LMHC, LPC
Program Dean, College of Social Sciences
University of Phoenix
jobs (754) announcement (495) events (346) students (319) interesting (300) mental health counseling (237) job (232) training (220) school counseling (200) resources (175) education (142) conference (96) reports (77) advocacy (74) seminar (46) article (34) volunteering (28) lecture series (25) webinar (22) research request (21) survey (20) parenting (18) grants (14) scholarships (14) awards (9) networking (9) supervision (3)
advocacy (74) announcement (495) article (34) awards (9) conference (96) education (142) events (346) grants (14) interesting (300) job (232) jobs (754) lecture series (25) mental health counseling (237) networking (9) parenting (18) reports (77) research request (21) resources (175) scholarships (14) school counseling (200) seminar (46) students (319) supervision (3) survey (20) training (220) volunteering (28) webinar (22)