Program Coordinator/Outreach Liaison
Healthy Start Coalition of Southwest Florida
Experience: Professional experience required in social services, marketing, health care or related field. Experience working with diverse communities, organizations and agencies preferred.
Duties: Community outreach to coordinate and promote program/services and to provide networking opportunities.
· Good communication skills in English and Spanish both orally and written
· Computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent organizational skills
· Knowledge of local health and human service providers
· Requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, good driving record and automobile insurance
· Requires travel to Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties. Some overnight travel
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Ability to work independently
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Mandatory background check
Application submission deadline: Monday September 19th, 2014
Please visit our website to learn more about us www.HealthyStartBaby.org