Job Title: Career Development Specialist
- A Master’s degree in counseling or related area; or a Bachelor’s degree in the same and two years relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and six years relevant experience. Preferred: Nationally Certified Counselor
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in counseling, program development, and program management.
- Knowledge of career development theory and practical experience with career advising, individual career counseling and group career counseling with a college population.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include occasional travel.
- Must have valid driver license.
If qualified and interested in a specific vacancy as advertised, apply to Florida State University at: jobs.fsu.edu
Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information.
Applications must include work history and all education details (if applicable) even if attaching
Close date: August 10, 2012
Job ID: 34488
Location: Tallahassee, FL
*This is an A&P (Administrative and Professional) positionEqual Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action Employer